Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Private shipping

Hi there, hope you're well. Could you tell me if the product comes in discreet packaging? My order is coming to the UK so I'm just wondering if the customs form specifies what the cream is used for... Looking forward to hearing from you, Chloe

Comments

• Thank you for your interest in our products. When shipping internationally the customs form does say My Pink Wink Cream. It will be in a standard USPS package but there are no other indications or instructions on how to use the cream. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Could you also tell me if it's possible to use the cream (I ordered the anal type) on other areas i.e. labia, and also scars elsewhere on the body?
  • Yes. It is safe to use on other areas...and effective. Many people have had success with using it on scars too.
  • That's great to know. I have one more question - is it possible to use My Pink Wink on the genital area whilst receiving laser hair removal? Does is affect the pigment of the hair follicles or sensitive the skin? Should I inform my laser practitioner?
  • That's a great question. At Acomoclitic Studio I did a lot of genital hair removal (that was our specialty). I often promoted the My Pink Wink cream for people to use to make the treatments more effective. The cream fades the skin tone, which allows the technician to use a higher laser setting that will increase the amount of hair reduction with each session. I would inform the laser practitioner. They may even promote the product to their other patients! The ideal laser client has light skin and dark hair, so the lighter the skin is, the more effective the treatments can be. I think you will find it to be helpful and might even make it less painful since there won't be as much of a zap on the skin as it fades.
  • That's really helpful to know, thank you! And you've just drawn my attention to why the hair close to the inner labia refuses to budge with laser - the skin is a darker shade. I'm really looking forward to the results of the cream, and also, of the effects of laser hair removal from using it! Will mention it to my practitioner (: